Spine Intervention Services
We’ve got your back.
At Hampton Roads Radiology Associates, we rely on an exceptionally trained and qualified team to provide the highest quality diagnostic and interventional spine procedures for our patients.
We have multiple physicians, particularly our neuroradiologists and interventional radiologists, who are trained in the performance of interventional spinal procedures. Each of them are:
- Board certified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- Fellowship trained in Neuroradiology or Interventional Radiology
- Subspecialty certified with the Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) by the only recognized Neuroradiology or Interventional Radiology subspecialty certification
- Members of the American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, American Society of Neuroradiology, and/or Society of Interventional Neuroradiology
Our highly specialized team of neuroradiologists and interventional radiologists perform procedures for treatment of fractures, pain, and disease diagnosis.
Our Spine Intervention Services
Our team is recognized region-wide as the premier providers of radiologist-performed Diagnostic procedures, as well as the premier provider of Interventional Spinal Procedures. We have achieved and maintain this reputation by using cutting-edge technology and procedures.
In fact, Hampton Roads Radiology Associates was the first practice in Hampton Roads area in the year 2000 to perform Vertebroplasty, which is a minimally invasive, image-guided non-surgical therapy designed to strengthen fractured and compressed vertebra in patients with osteoporosis and cancer. By far, we have completed the most radiologist-performed Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty procedures in the region. Our highly skilled radiologists’ clinical experience and expertise is the key to our success rate with these procedures.
State of the art procedures like these, and our constant endeavors to provide a unique blend of experienced physicians, means many of the area’s leading surgeons refer exclusively to us.
As a result, we are also the preferred provider of many image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic/pain control spinal procedures such as:
- Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI)
- Facet Joint Injection
- Lumbar Myelogram and Thoracic Myelogram
- Nerve Root Block
- Vertebral Augmentation (Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty)
- Tumor-Ablation with Cement Augmentation
- Lumbar Discogram
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Lumbar Puncture
- Image Guided Spine Biopsy
Our spinal procedures for pain control include epidural steroid injection, facet joint injection, and nerve blocks as well.
For more information on Radiological Diagnosis and Interventional Spinal Procedures, please call Hampton Roads Radiology Associates at 757-889-5422.