We see to the core of you.
Our team of musculoskeletal radiologists works closely with other specialists, including orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons, rheumatologists and oncologists, to provide a coordinated, multidisciplinary approach to the evaluation and treatment of patients.
In addition to being recognized for excellence in routine evaluation of patients with common sports injuries, the Musculoskeletal Radiology Section is also recognized for specialized diagnostic imaging studies and interventional procedures.
Musculoskeletal radiologists work closely with orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons and more to provide treatment for patients.
Diagnostic Imaging Services
- High-resolution imaging of joint injuries, including:
- Shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, feet, elbows, wrists and hands
- Imaging of patients with arthritis
- High-resolution assessment of the peripheral nervous system and patients with chronic pain
- Imaging of joint replacements, with specialized metal reduction techniques
- Imaging of bone and soft tissue tumors
- Imaging of muscle disorders
We perform image-guided joint aspirations, biopsies and therapeutic procedures. Our procedures include:
- Image-guided joint injections and aspirations
- Image-guided bone and soft tissue mass biopsies