A more detailed analysis of the image
Body imaging radiologists diagnose and help treat diseases and conditions affecting major body organs and systems, including the lungs, liver, stomach, spine, pelvis, kidneys, colon, pancreas, other organs and throughout the abdomen. A subspecialized body imaging physician conducts imaging exams from the throat down to the pelvis up. These radiologists use many types of imaging, including MRI and CT to see inside the body in ways never before imaginable.
By specializing in the body cavity, body imaging physician experts are capable of focusing on additional nuances related to this area of human anatomy to deliver a more detailed analysis of the image.
Body imaging radiologists focus on the major organs of the body. They help to diagnose diseases and conditions through the use of MRI, CT and Ultrasound technology.
Our Body Imaging Services
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Liver/hepatobiliary MRI, including patients with cirrhosis, liver tumors and parenchymal liver diseases
- Pancreatic MRI/MRCP, including imaging of patients with pancreatic cysts and tumors
- Abdominal MRI, including imaging of the kidneys and adrenal glands
- Prostate MRI, including multiparametric MRI and processing for MRI-TRUS fusion guided biopsy
- Pelvic MRI, including imaging of rectal cancer, pelvic floor abnormalities, uterine fibroids and other pelvic pathology
CT (Computed Tomography)
- CT imaging of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis including CT angiography
- Latest 3D technology for use in CT angiography, CT colonography, among other applications
- Abdominal and gynecologic ultrasound; thyroid and neck; carotid duplex, abdominal Doppler
- Ultrasound elastography for parenchymal liver disease