At Hampton Roads Radiology Associates, our mission is to serve you.
Day or night, 365 days a year, our most important responsibility
is to you—our patients and referring physicians.
Fulfilling that obligation means:
- Providing you with superior diagnostic imaging services in Hampton Roads from general radiography and CT/MRI to PET and interventional procedures;
- Hiring only the most highly trained sub-specialized board-certified Radiologists to treat you;
- Using state-of-the-art technology and equipment;
- Developing cutting-edge imaging techniques and expertise to speed your diagnosis;
- Performing minimally invasive interventional procedures to help you heal faster;
- As faculty at the Eastern Virginia Medical School, actively participating in teaching and training the next generation of medical students, residents
and technologists about how to better care for you;
- Providing our members and employees with excellent working conditions and a good quality of life so they can devote their energies to you;
- Being responsible citizens and role models at home and at work.
These are our commitments to you and they have been since 1980.
Practicing at Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital, Princess Anne Hospital, Obici Hospital, Bon Secours DePaul Medical
Center and Mary Immaculate Hospital, we have more than 32 board-certified Radiologists trained in major diagnostic and interventional disciplines.
In addition, we provide medical imaging expertise at the Sentara Advanced Imaging
Center at First Colonial and Princess Anne, the Executive Evaluation Center and Fort Norfolk.
For more information about getting on the path to better healing
or to make an appointment, please contact us.
Online Bill Pay